Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chopped Hair

So I wasn't home all day! We woke up this morning had a cup of coffee and some soy yogurt with a yummy pear. Connor and I then went to the gym and spent 40 mins doing cardio - 20 mins doing fat burn on the elliptical cross trainer, and 20 mins walking on the treadmill at 4.5 incline and 3.4 speed. Then I spent 40 mins lifting my legs, then stretched and ab exercises.


After a fun 2 hours at the gym Connor and I were sooo hungry. Scott had a banana coconut oatmeal bake for us when we got home SOOOO yummy!

Banana Oatmeal bake

1.5 cups unsweetned coconut milk
1t vanilla
1t cinnamon
1 mashed banana
1 cut up banana
2 cups of rolled oats
1t baking powder
pinch sea salt
2 scoops protein protein powder
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
(then some extra on top)
1 flax egg 1 tablespoon ground flax seed and 3 tablespoon water

Mix all wet ingredients together and then all dry ingredients.

Scott didn't take a picture but it was yummy!

Connor and I ate and Scott went to work. Connor then went to watch a movie in my room while I took a quick shower. While washing my hair I got soooo fed up with my hair and decided to call Outlooks for hair to get a hair cut. We then got ready to go and left!


I chopped off 10 inches of hair and donated them to locks of love!


We then ate some broccoli pizza! YUMMMMM! We walked the mall and of course had to stop and watch the water fountain! Its Connor's favorite part of the mall, he could spend the entire day there staring at it. hahahaha

Well I'm about to put Connor to bed so Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment