Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Every Wednesday we go to the farmers market. I try to buy all of our food at the farmers market, because it's a lot cheaper and we can literally walk there. Its always a fun time with my family buying our fruits and veggies. We always get some coffee and Connor normally gets a soft pretzel. Its always a good time. 

Today we got Artichokes, Cauliflower, Canary honey dew, watermelon, organic brussel sprouts, organic asparagus, organic granny smith apples, garlic, NuStevia, Bay leaves, organic Cornmeal,and unsweetened coconut.

Fitnessista has a thing this month about having a smoothie a day this month. So we all had a yummy colada smoothie with my favorite protein powder, sun warrior. I really want to try hemp protein powder, I hear its amazing and I really want to try it.

I made cauiflower chowder for dinner tonight. 

We spent the afternoon pulling weeds, walking the dog, and playing in the sand box, now its time to eat dinner and head to the gym! 


Sometimes you have to open your eyes instead of living in your ideals, because what you get is probably better than you could ever imagine <3


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog almost as much as I love you! <3 Btw, where's my soup?

    ReplyDelete