Monday, May 7, 2012

Random 10

Good Evening Everyone... Today has been quite enjoyable and stressful all that the same time. I just have sooo much on my mind. The next 3 years are going to be jam packed, but I think in the end it will all be worth it and all of our hard work will pay off...  I decided to do a 10 random things today Hope you enjoy





1. For dinner we had Quinoa "Spaghetti" and meatless balls
2. Transferring to another college is beyond stressful!

3. I have to write an essay about my mom tonight, to turn in tomorrow. This is not going to be easy at all.

4. I love hemp granola, it's beyond addictive. I could sit there and eat the entire bag ( I won't of course.... flexing my self control muscle hahaha)

5. Connor just loves to run around the house yelling and squealing.... esp when my nerves are shot.

6.  He was SUCH a good boy today at College, He loves it there!

7. I need to go to the library to get another book.  I'm lost when I have nothing to read.

8. Its very stressful to go out to eat when you are vegetarian. Omg it takes forever to pick a place and then to figure out what you are eating! AHHHHHHH

9. We went to Texas Roadhouse of all places but I love their sweet potatoes and steamed vegggg


10. Its sooo weird to think of my friend as a teacher who is teaching in my old homeroom.


Makes me feel soooo old and we aren't old but its just weird...




Well I hope you all are having a wonderful day... its time to open Word and start cracking on my paper! Wish me luck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment