Sunday, May 13, 2012

quick love

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!!!


And Happy Sunday to all non mom's!


I didn't post yesterday because I was very sick and didn't get out of bed the whole day. My doctor's office didn't' want to see me so this morning I went to quick care and found out I have a horrible sinus infection and I'm now on prendisone, nasonex and z pack. I don't feel as terrible as I did so they nasonex most be working! Yay!


So I definitely have to do a hippie love Vlog one day this week. I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow and am able to do it. I also have my first day of class tomorrow and it goes til 10 pm so I'm definitely hoping to feel better for that.


So today Scott decided he wanted pizza and being the nice wife I was said go order some. I haven't had any dairy or meat in 3 weeks now and let me tell you cheese did not agree with me. For now on I'm going to be using diaya not just because of my stomach but because of the animal cruelty that goes on and for health. 

My wonderful husband bought me veg news and skinny bitch swaps for mothers day! I love that mag I think I'm definitely going to be subscribing! If you never heard of vegnews its a vegan magazine with articles on animal welfare just not in the US but all around the world, they have enviromental articles and tons about health. It always has recipes and tips throughout, I also love that all of their advertisements are VEGAN and HUMANE not all mags (health mags) have like minded advertisers, I'm soooo happy that this one does!


Well I am not feeling too good again, so Im going to go back to laying down.

Good night world I hope you are feeling good and having a wonderful, beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment