Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Love you to the moon

I love waking up in the morning and Connor crawling into our bed and the whole family having a snugglefest, even though I really should be going to the farmers market and the gym.

When I was little that was my saying the my aunt pickle Debbie. I now say it to Connor. My aunt used to make it a competition as I remember and be like I love you to the end of the universe and back and keep then I would of course have to top her. I'm going to start that with Connor when he gets the concept of distance.

Today is going to be a walking the dog and Connor for my cardio and pumping some iron while Con man plays with his friends at the Gym. I love lifting weights, the next day I'm sooo sore and I love that feeling especially in my abs.

Okay i'll be back later with a food post and workout!


No comments:

Post a Comment